Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hello All!

Hello out there! I doubt anyone will ever read this, but I figured it might be worth a shot. I'm a struggling choreographer and a struggling writer. I intend to use this space as a place to post some of my scribblings as well as a place to post some choreographic frustrations as they come up in my life. I'm going to be attending the Laban/Bartenieff Institute of Movement Studies in September, so I'm sure this blog will have quite a bit of the latter. But, as I plunge ahead into the world of creative writing, I'm certain there will be a lot of the former as well.

 If something catches your fancy, please don't hesitate to comment. Writers and choreographers love feedback so feel free to post it. I also don't mind flames if you feel a need to use them. :) I don't think I need to specify that all the work on here belongs to me and is copywritten, but I suppose I should just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment