Sunday, March 17, 2013

A series of Haikus

I used to work in a job where I was stuck going to meetings all of the time. Many of these meetings were kind of pointless and directed at those who didn't have a clue as to what to do in the workplace. So I spent these meetings writing haikus. I have just found the notebook from said place of employment so I have decided to post them here:

Snow
Snow is very white
It falls in tranquil sheets and
Turns the world quiet.

To wonder:
I sit here wondrin'
What my future will hold and
How my life will be.

Bordem
Bordem is a curse
It plagues me and haunts my mind
It will be my death.

Music
Music fills my soul
Its harmonies envelope
Cradling me now.

Dancers
Dancers moving 'round
Music moves them through each step
Quick and slow rhythms.

To Dream to Sleep
I sit here and watch
Until my eyes start to bleed
My tolerance dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment