Saturday, August 17, 2013

The closing of a show

I was a choreographer and actor in cbp:LLC's production of "How to Succeed inBusiness Without Really Trying." It has been a long journey but we completed a very successful run. Here's what I thought:

A journey's end 
On a warm summer day
So many emotions
At the end of this play.

Bonds have been made
New friendships born
Shared many laughs
Many secrets sworn.

Songs and music 
Dances too
Shaving and singing
To the song of a kazoo. 

Rehearsals and techs
Challenges abound
No matter the obstacle
A solution we found.

About myself
Much I did learn
I'm quite creative 
And got praise for which I yearned.

Me and my dances called great
But little do they know
Both were only successful
Because my cast made it so.

A great director 
A wonderful cast
From this show
I've got mem'ries that will last.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment